FarmVille Baby Bunny Hutch Arrives!
Posted on February 21, 2012 1:46 pm by FarmVille Freak FarmGoddess
The Baby Bunny Hutch is here! Get started by building your very own Baby Bunny Hutch on your farm today. The Baby Bunny Hutch is a new animal habitat that just like the name says houses Baby Bunnies (duh!). Unfortunately, this is not an animal habitat for your adult Rabbits, so they can not be placed inside your Baby Bunny Hutch. When you harvest your Baby Bunny Hutch you’ll have an opportunity to find Bunny Eggs. Bunny Eggs can be shared and collected with your friends and special Golden Eggs have special prizes inside.
Building Your Baby Bunny Hutch
After the update is made available to you on your farm, you will receive the pop-up asking you to place your Baby Bunny Hutch frame on your farm. If you don’t have enough green space to place the frame, that’s okay too, the hutch will go to your FarmVille Gift Box for safekeeping and can be accessed once you clear up some space. To get started with your construction project you will need to collect the following supplies to complete your Baby Bunny Hutch. Expansion is also available, but will require more parts.
FarmVille Baby Bunny Hutch Parts:
- FarmVille Baby Carrot Bunch x 10
- FarmVille Wood Block x 10
- FarmVille Hutch Wire x 10
- Use the Ask For Part button located when “Looking Inside” hutch
- Send and Receive free parts via the FarmVille Gifting Page
- Find supplies on the Facebook News Feed from neighbors’ shares
- Purchase supplies directly using Farm Cash via the FarmVille Market
What do you think about the Baby Bunny Hutch? Are you happy to build one for your farm? What surprises have you found inside your Golden Eggs?