FarmVille Feed Trough Now Live!
Posted on October 26, 2010 11:45 pm by FarmVille Freak FarmGoddess
The FarmVille Feed Trough, a new building with purpose that attracts wandering animals, is now live. We first heard about the FarmVille Feed Trough in a FarmVille podcast.
Upon entering FarmVille tonight you will receive one free Feed Trough.
1 . Place the Feed Trough on your farm and let the fun begin! If you do not have room to place the Feed Trough, it will automatically go to your FarmVille Gift Box.
2. Start collecting Animal Feed. You will need 20 bags of animal feed for a full Trough.
- Find it on your friend’s farms by clicking on their Trough
- Buy it directly (with farm cash) in the FarmVille Market. Cost is 1 FV$ per feed bag.
- Post a Facebook newsfeed to let your friends know that you need animal feed.
- Score your own animal feed from your friends’ facebook news feed shares.
TIP: Save extra bags of feed. Each time you attract a wandering animal, you will need to collect 20 additional feed bags. Feed bags are not permanent.
3.Attract a wandering animal with your full Trough! Once you have collected 20 bags of animal feed, your trough is full and a wandering animal should appear on your farm within 24 hours!
4. Adopt the wandering animal.
Wandering animals will rotate.
FarmVille Feed Trough Current Adoptable Wandering Animals (October 26 2010)
- Pancho Llama (NEW)
- Gray Horse
- Black Sheep
- Longhorn Cow (Previous Farm Cash item!) Seriously? Why is this here, couldn’t they just create a new animal instead of re-releasing a farm cash item for free?
- Pot Belly Pig
- Rhode Island Red Chicken
What do you think about this new feature? Is the Feed Trough worth the precious space on your farm?