FarmVille Jade Falls- Level Up with Zen Points!
So we told you that you’d be starting over in FarmVille Jade Falls back at Level 0 and that you would need ZP or Zen Points to level up. Now that we know a little bit about leveling up in Jade Falls with its actual release (early access has already started), we wanted to fill you in and let you know what to expect.
How to get ZP in Jade Falls
Before you freak out, Zen Points are very easy to get in Jade Falls. Sure, you are starting over at level 0 when leveling up is easy because of the low ZP requirements just as it is with regular old FarmVille XP from the olden days. Similar to XP, the lower levels require fewer ZP then the more advanced levels so it’s very easy to level up fast in the beginning. In Jade Falls you will get ZP for pretty much everything you do on your Jade Falls farm. The usual ways of obtaining XP also apply for ZP in Jade Falls. The basic farming tasks are good for ZP as well as completing other missions in Jade Falls such as Master Lu’s challenges and Jade Falls Quests. We’ll do a rundown of every way you can get ZP in Jade Falls so you can see how easy it really is!
- Harvest Terrace Crops (Crops planted on the Terrace land area on your Jade Falls farm).
- Help Master Lu by completing his Mastery Lu Challenges (You will earn ZP as a reward). Click here for info on the first challenge.
- Craft Recipes in your Jade Falls Tea Garden.
- Complete Mountain Palace levels
- Master Jade Falls crops
- Master Jade Falls animals
- Master Jade Falls trees
- Master Jade Falls recipes
- Buying Jade Falls items in the FarmVille Market
- Completing Jade Falls Quests
- Opening Jade Falls Fortunes
- Planting and Harvesting Crops and Trees
- Harvesting Jade Falls animals
When you obtain a certain number of ZP you will reach the next level in Jade Falls. Each level requires more ZP than the prior level. You can monitor your Jade Falls Level progress by clicking on the Level Meter located at the top of your in-game FarmVille play area. The Jade Falls Level Meter is in the same spot as your normal FarmVille Level Meter and can be found to its left. Note, you will need to be on your Jade Falls farm to view your Jade Falls Level Meter. It will not be shown on Home and other destination FarmVille farms.
Jade Falls has some level requirements in place to access certain items or abilities. This means that you may not have access to all crops or the ability to purchase certain items in Jade Falls until you’ve obtained its required level. For example, you will need to reach Level 6 in Jade Falls to unlock the White Cloud Tea crop.We will be posting a breakdown of the Jade Falls Levels, the required ZP they need to reach, as well as what you unlock at each level obtained.
FarmVille Jade Falls Levels & ZP Requirements, Plus Unlocking New Stuff & Rewards
- FarmVille Jade Falls Level 1 – Start
- FarmVille Jade Falls Level 2 – Unlock Sichuan Pepper crop
- FarmVille Jade Falls Level 3 – Unlock Jade Bamboo crop
- FarmVille Jade Falls Level 4 - Unlock Hamachi crop
- FarmVille Jade Falls Level 5 – Unlock Asian Fences, Dwarf Blue Goats, 100 Jade Coins
- FarmVille Jade Falls Level 6 – Unlock White Cloud Tea crop
- FarmVille Jade Falls Level 7 – Unlock Grouper crop
- FarmVille Jade Falls Level 8 – Unlock Azalea Bed decoration
- FarmVille Jade Falls Level 9 – Unlock Edamame crop
- FarmVille Jade Falls Level 10 – Unlock Tranquil Fields and ability to purchase 14×14 Jade Falls expansion, ability to purchase Combine Frame, plus 100 Jade Coins reward