FarmVille Perfect Pet Feature Slowly Rolling Out
A new FarmVille “Perfect Pet” feature is currently rolling out to all farmers. You may remember that a few Perfect Pet themed items hit the FarmVille Market late last night and these items are now obtainable as free prizes through a new voting feature.
The Perfect Pet feature works similar to the recent “Ideal Vacation Home” feature that allowed you to ask your FarmVille neighbors a series of questions by posting a Facebook News Feed share. Depending on how your neighbors vote, determines which prize you receive. For example, the first Perfect Pet question asks your neighbors to vote whether you,”Would I rather ‘play outside’ or ‘lay in the sun’?” When you collect enough votes you will be able to redeem your prize.
In a nutshell, the Perfect Pet feature allows you to scoop up some free prizes along the way and when you finish the series of questions you will be rewarded with the end product- a Pet Park for your farm with one of two designs as well as an exclusive farmer avatar animal costume. Do you want all the prizes? Good news- it’s possible to unlock all prizes because you can replay the series of questions up to 3 times per day as well as collect all the exclusive avatar costumes. We will do any update post to let you know which votes get you a specific costume (Read this FarmVille Freak article for the scoop on how to get each specific Perfect Pet costume by clicking here)!
On Waiting to Unlock the Next Question …
Please note, FarmVille is utilizing a time constraint on the Perfect Pet feature which wasn’t in place for the Ideal Vacation Home voting. After you’ve received enough votes to redeem a prize, you will have to wait 18 hours to unlock the next question or you will have the option to bypass this waiting time by paying 1 FV$ Farm Cash to move on to the next question.
How the Perfect Pet Feature Works:
1. Ask For Votes: Ask your friends to vote by posting a Facebook News Feed Share. When you collect enough votes you will be eligible to receive a prize and move on to the next question.
2. Redeem a Prize: After collecting enough votes, a green “Redeem” button will appear and you will be able to unlock a prize. All redemption prizes go to your FarmVille Gift Box. You can now move on to the next question.
3. Ask For More Votes: You can ask your friends a new question after completing the previous question. Finishing all 6 questions will make you eligible for a Pet House. You can also repeat the voting to unlock different prizes.
4. Finish Your Perfect Pet House: You will receive one of two designs of the Perfect Pet House based on the majority of votes from your neighbors. Each time you complete the entire Perfect Pet series of questions you will also receive an exclusive animal costume for your farmer avatar.
Keep reading to get the lowdown on all the series of Perfect Pet questions as well as the prizes that you will be able to unlock.
Thank you to FarmVille Freak Pierre for the Perfect Pet heads up!
FarmVille Perfect Pet Questions:
1. Would I rather “play outside” or “lay in the sun”?
2. Would I rather live in the ‘city’ or the ‘country’?
3. Am I ‘flashy’ or ‘chill’?
4. Would I rather ‘meet new people’ or ‘hang with friends’?
5. Would I rather get it done ‘on time’ or ‘just right’?
6. Am I ‘wild and crazy’ or ‘steady and reliable’?
What do you think about the new Perfect Pet feature? Which farmer avatar costume did you receive (and how)? Do you have any specific questions about this feature? Ask us in the comments below and we will be happy to help!
Tags: American Bobtail, American Bulldog, Artist Gnome, Candle Tree, Fancy Horse, Farmer Horse, farmville, farmvillefreak.com, Jock Gnome, Marathon Hare, Marathon Tortoise, Neon Building, Perfect Pet House, Pink Diamond Tree, Suburban Cottage