FarmVille Garages and a Guide to How They Work
The new FarmVille Garage feature provides storage for your FarmVille Vehicles and also allows you to upgrade all your FarmVille Vehicles, which improves their productivity and thus your farming time!
Although not everyone has access at the moment, in the future everyone will have the opportunity to build their own Garage.
Here is a guide on how this new feature will work.
- Garages provide storage for your FarmVille Vechicles including Tractors, Seeders, and Harvesters.
- You can also use Garages to upgrade your Vehicles, which makes farming faster.
- Vehicles that are stored in your Garage can still be used as normal.
- You may only have one Garage per farm.
- Biplanes cannot be stored in Garages.
Requirements for Garages
- Unlocked at Level 22. Level 22 farmers and above will be able to purchase a Garage frame.
- Cost is 50,000 coins from the FarmVille Market.
Building a Garage:
- Similar to other Buildings with purpose i.e. Japanese Barn.
- Building the Garage is very similar to building a Japanese Barn.
- Required Construction materials include:
-10 Boards -10 Bricks -10 Nails
3 Ways to Collect Garage Buildings Supplies:
1. Free Gifts from Neighbors
- Neighbors can send you materials via the FarmVille Gifting Page.
- Gift Page supplies are randomized.
- After accepting, Free Gift can be found in your Gift Box.
2. Ask For More Option
- When “Looking Inside” the interior of your Garage, each building supply will have the option to “Ask For More”.
- Using the “Asking for More” option will let you select friends to send Gift requests to.
3. Farm Cash.
- Click the “Buy” button for each supply that you wish to purchase with farm cash.
- You can chose to purchase supplies individually with farm cash at any point in the building process.
- There is also a “Complete All” button that will buy the entire completed Garage.
- Garages can store up to 20 Vehicles.
- After completing your Garage, it will unlock the “Upgrade Vehicle” function.
- After completing your Garage, you can upgrade your Vechicles, by clicking the “Look Inside” button on your Garage.
- Upgrading your Vehicles will increase the amount of plots they can cover.
- The higher level your Vehicle is, the more plots it will be able to work at one time.
- Currently, the highest Vehicle Level is 4.
- Completing your Vehicle Level will allow you to post a FaceBook newsfeed and share a part with your first 10 friends that click.
Vehicle Parts for Upgrading Vehicles:
- Upgrading your Vehicles will require you to collect Vehicle parts. Vehicle parts can be obtained 2 ways:
1. Ask For More Option
- Garage Menu will have “Ask for More” option under each part that allows you to select friends to send your gift request to.
2. Farm Cash.
- Purchase Vehicle parts directly with farm cash.
- You can purchase parts individually at any part in the building process.
Upgrading Vehicle Level Requirements:
- Level 1: 2 Parts
- Level 2: 5 Parts
- Level 3: 10 Parts (Level 26 and above)
- Level 4: 15 Parts (Level 26 and above)
Do you like this new Garage feature and will you participate in it?