FarmVille Known Issue: Harvesting Causing “Saving Your Farm” Error
Well now this one is annoying, isn’t it? How can you farm without harvesting?! Some FarmVille Freaks are reporting that when they try to harvest they constantly get the error “Saving Your Farm”. Please note, this has become a Zynga Known Issue for FarmVille. They are aware of the problem and working on a fix to get you back to harvesting in no time!
FarmVille Known Issue: Players constantly getting the message “saving your farm” when harvesting
Last Update: 12/07
Description: Since 12/07, players are reporting that they are getting the message, “saving your farm,” when attempting to harvest.
Status: The FarmVille studio is aware of these reports and is investigating the issue.
Link to bug report thread: Here
Help FarmVille resolve this issue. If you are experiencing this bug, please click on the link above the provide the following info:
- Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No):
- State exactly what error message are you seeing:
- What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error:
- Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error:
- Does it happen all the time:
- Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?:
- Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error:
(Source: Official FarmVille Forum)
Are you experiencing this problem while harvesting on your farm, FarmVille Freaks?