FarmVille New Horse Breeding Notice
The new Horse Paddock animal habitat is here! The Horse Paddock will provide you with a new home for your Horses, allow you to collect Farm Coins and Animal Mastery points when harvested and also give you the chance at finding Foals. This is the last of the seven new animal habitats to be released in FarmVille. With the release of the Horse Paddock, Horse Stables will no longer be available for purchase in the FarmVille Market. (Read more about this later).
Get all the details on FarmVille’s latest animal habitat by reading our FarmVille Freak Horse Paddock Guide below.
Coinciding with the release of the Horse Paddock there is also a brand new set of FarmVille Horse Paddock Quests. You can visit FarmVille Freak’s Horse Paddock Quest Guide for info on all the quests’ requirements and rewards by clicking here.
Quick Horse Paddock Facts
- Horse Paddocks can house Horses, harvest Farm Coins and Animal Mastery, and breed new Foals.
- Each Horse Paddock houses 20 animals.
- You can own more than one Horse Paddock.
- Horse Paddocks can be harvested once per day.
- To qualify for breeding, an animal must be housed inside the Horse Paddock from before the 10% mark until the Horse Paddock is harvested.
- The Horse Paddock does NOT replace Horse Stables, but the Horse Stable is gone from the market. (Well, sort of. Read below for more details on this subject).
A Note on Horse Stables
With the release of the new Horse Paddocks, Horse Stables will no longer be available in the FarmVille Market meaning that any new FarmVille players will not have access to this building. If you already have a Horse Stable then it is your choice to keep any existing Horse Stables, but you should know that the Horse Stables will not be able to produce any of the newer Horse breeds. However, current Horses that were released prior to the Horse Paddock will still be breedable inside your Horse Stables and will still produce similar type foals.
After you build your new Horse Paddock, the first time that you go to harvest any existing Horse Stables you should receive a pop-up offering you to trade-in your Horse Stable for a free exclusive Horse and some Animal Feed. Declining the offer and choosing to keep your Horse Stable does not mean that you are rid of the offer forever! Remember, that in the future you may still receive the trade-in pop-up, so be especially careful if you wish to keep your Horse Stables!
- “Players will be able to keep their existing Horse Stable.
- The old Horse Stable won’t produce foals for any new horses (but current horses will still produce foals that you can share).
- Once the Horse Paddock is released, the first time you click an old Horse Stable, you’ll be presented with the option to trade-in all their old Horse Stables for an exclusive Horse and Animal Feed. If you decline, you’ll be presented with the offer again every once in a while.
- To get foals that you can keep and share, place a new Horse Paddock! All foals can produce a foal in the new Horse Paddock!” (Source: Official FarmVille Forum)
Constructing Your Horse Paddock
When the update is made available to you on your farm you will see a pop-up like the one above. You can immediately place your Horse Paddock on your farm or if you need to first clear some green space that’s fine too as it will go to your Gift Box for safekeeping.
The Horse Paddock is a constructible building that requires materials to complete. You start off with the frame and work your way to a completed and functional Horse Paddock by adding your collected building materials. You can also opt to purchase a completed ready-to-go Horse Paddock using Farm Cash.
FarmVille Horse Paddock Stage 1
FarmVille Horse Paddock Stage 2
FarmVille Horse Paddock Stage 3
Required Construction Materials for Horse Paddock
- 10x Log
- 10x Saddle
- 10x Bridle
FarmVille Horse Paddock Parts
Obtaining Your Building Materials
- 1. Send and Receive as free gifts via the FarmVille Gifting Page.
- 2. Use the “Ask for Part” button.
- 3. Find (for free) from neighbors’ shares on your Facebook News Feed.
- 4. Purchase directly with Farm Cash via the FarmVille Market.
Breeding with Horse Paddock
In your Horse Paddock you can breed a variety of Foals when harvesting your Horse Paddock. Some of the Horses that can be bred in your Horse Paddock include: Horses, Stallions, Clydesdales, Minis, Ponies, Appaloosas, Andalusians, Arabians, Belgians, Percherons, Pegasus, E-Questrions, Unicorns, Hafingers, Horse Spectator, Steeds, Donkeys, Nightmares, Mustangs, Mules, Reitponies, and warmbloods.
Unlike Pig or Sheep breeding, there is no need to have a pair of animals to breed. Instead, breeding is simply done for you with the animals housed inside your Horse Paddock. Each time you harvest your Horse Paddock you have a chance at finding a Foal! The more animals housed inside your Horse Paddock, the greater your chances at finding a Foal. The only requirement is that an animal must be inside your Horse Paddock at the 10% “readiness” mark to qualify for a possible parent. Whenever you find a Foal you will be able to share one with your friends via the Facebook News Feed
Harvesting Your Horse Paddock
Each time you harvest your Horse Paddock for Farm Coins and Animal Mastery Points, you also have a chance at finding a Foal.
Animals that can be housed or “go inside” your Horse Paddock will be highlighted in blue. There’s also the option to “Look Inside” your Horse Paddock which gives you a rundown on all the animal possibilities available. Animals that appear as translucent are animals that you do not own that may be housed inside.
Please note, that some animals cannot be placed inside your Horse Paddock at this point, but will be able to in the future:
- Candy Corn Pony
- Spotted Pony
- Mini Blackfire Horse
- Skeleton Horse
- French Unicorn Baby
- Mini Unicorn
- Purple Mini Unicorn
- Mini Pegasus
- Fairy Unicorn
- Fairy Zebra
FarmVille My Horse Paddock
What do you think about the new Horse Paddock, FarmVille Freaks? How does it compare to your old Horse Stables? Will you be willing to trade-in your Horse Stables for freebies? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!