This list of the 20 best games like Uncharted, which offer breathtaking action & Adventure will revolutionize your gameplay.
We love the action and adventure of Uncharted, don’t we? But unfortunately, we have been playing all the games in the series repeatedly.
And there’s only so many times that we can enjoy the same fighter scenes, plot and assassins, right? So, it’s time to find something new.
But alas! Nothing can promise the same fun guaranteed by this action and adventure game that we all love, right?
But not really. Here are some of the best games that you can consider if you are the kind that loves playing Uncharted.
Our List Of Games Like Uncharted
With the same action and adventure found in this game, these video games promise you something new that you are also going to love.
Let us now look at each of the games in this list:
The Last of Us
The Last of Us was developed by Naughty Dog, an award winning studio.
- This is an action as well as an adventure game that is very heavy in story.
- It can be played on PS3 as well as PS4.
- The story is woven around the central characters of the game.
- The protagonists in the game try to deal with the situation.
- Joel and Ellie, a young girl, try to find their way in a post apocalyptic world where an infection seems to have taken place.
- The infected areas are controlled by the government.
- There are also a lot of bandits, humans and other infected people.
- Joel tries to rely on weapons and some guns too.
- It is a game that can keep you emotionally invested till the end.
- As there is action and adventure, the game is fast-paced and full of excitement.
- In fact, this happens in the very first few minutes of the game.
Horizon Zero Dawn
If you love playing games that are awe inspiring and at the same time leave you admiring the rich beauty of nature, the Horizon Zero Dawn is the game like Uncharted that you must play.
- This game includes a lot of machines that are highly advanced.
- You have a young machine hunter whose name is Aloy.
- What you have to do is unravel the mysteries of his world. At the end, you will discover your own destiny.
- The game is going to take you through a whole lot of adventure.
- You need to aim at hunting machines to defend yourself against rival tribes.
- This way, you will learn to survive in the unforgiving wilds.
- The game is set in a post apocalyptic world that is lush.
- You will find the ruins of a civilization and also some fearsome mechanical creatures whose origins are unknown.
Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag
This game came out as a fresh direction after the failure of Assassin’s Creed 3.
- This is the sixth game in the Assassin’s Creed series.
- The game sets you in a sprawling world where you build an empire in a way you like.
- You are in an age of piracy. And you are Edward Kenway, a captain around whom the story revolves.
- This game includes a lot of outlandish fun where you explore every nook and corner in the islands.
- You are brutal in your assassination skills as you journey through the Caribbean.
- You have an overwhelming number of things to do.
- This game, can in fact, keep you occupied for hours.
- This game revolves around compelling characters and a lot of pirate activities.
- These pirates have a lawless republic. Greed, corruption and cruelty are found throughout the plot.
Quantum Break – Games Like Uncharted
This game was developed by Remedy Entertainment and is one of the most powerful action adventure third person shooter games you will come across.
- The storyline of the game is filled with suspense, which makes it one of the most exciting of all the video games in this list.
- This story mainly revolves around an experiment that seems to have gone wrong.
- There is a lot of time amplified action in the game.
- There is also a lot of time travel and rich characters in it.
- You are Jack Royce. And you are granted the power to bend time to his will.
- But things go out of control when you try to find out the truth.
- There is a campaign in the game that lasts for about 12 hours.
- Along with this, you also have a live action show. You have to make choices in the game.
- And these choices are going to impact the game.
Prince of Persia
This game was released in 2008, and even after ten years, is one of the favorite among gaming freaks.
- This game is, as the name suggests, set in the mystical islands of Persia.
- The game involves an open world environment.
- There are a lot of double jumps and magic spells which will keep you engaged throughout.
- All this is done with a single button.
- This game takes you back into the ancient times.
- It’s a legendary game that justifies the Prince of Persia.
- You travel, you meet his brother and soon realize that everything is being attacked by enemies.
- Your responsibility in this game is to attack these evil powers and save this Prince’s kingdom.
- Your female companion in the game is Erika.
- And your role is to control her movements throughout the entire game.
Tomb Raider – Games Like Uncharted
If platforming and puzzle solving are the reasons why you like to play Uncharted, Tomb Raider is the next best alternative for you.
- Like Uncharted, this too is a fast paced game with a lot of action and adventure involved in it.
- The game also includes a lot of role playing, thus making it an interactive one.
- Lara Croft, is trying to survive in an environment which she cannot tolerate.
- Her ship has crashed, leaving her on an unknown island.
- This way, your eye is going to be focused on anything bad that will happen around you.
- Sounds interesting, right? Here, you try your best to survive in the island.
- Survival and exploration are the main sources of action in the game.
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Do you love gripping journeys that are full of surprises? In such a case, Enslaved is just the game that you need to play.
- War and destruction are some of the things you find in this game.
- There is a perilous, post apocalyptic America.
- The game revolves around two characters who are dissimilar.
- However, they form an uneasy partnership. The characters are Trip and Monkey.
- The technologically savvy young woman is quite the opposite of the brutish loner.
- But Trip comes to know that Monkey is her only hope in order for her to find survival.
- And this is the journey of Enslaved. You are Monkey.
- Your role is to use combat and strategy to save both of you.
- If you think you can do it, let’s start playing the game.
Watch Dogs 2
If you love action and adventure, this is another game like Uncharted you will love.
- This is an open world game. The setting of the game is the San Francisco Bay area.
- In the game, you are Marcos Holloway. You are a hacker.
- The place you live is where tech revolution was born.
- You need to expose the hidden dangers of ctOS 2.0. Sounds different from other video games, right?
- Being a series of Watch Dogs 1 which included a lot of puzzles and shootouts, this game has come out with a lot of major improvements.
- So, all the annoying gameplay elements have been removed and what you have is more fun with a jolly protagonist who is relatable and will keep you invested in the game within just a few minutes.
- You thus have tons of things to do in the game.
Just Cause 2 – Games Like Uncharted
This is an action game with a great scenario.
- With textured and detailed graphics, the game has smooth animations.
- Throughout the game, you are tempted to blow things up.
- You also have a lot of things to explore and also a lot of opportunities to improve weapons and access new
- This game may, however, not be very challenging and so is a good choice for starters.
- As a beginner, you can play the game without any difficulty.
- You are Rico Rodriguez. And you are now on the islands of Panau.
- This is in the Malay archipelago. You work for an agency. Your duty is to cause chaos around Panau.
- So, you can unseat the dictator of the island. Sounds challenging? Then grab your copy of the game now.
Lego Jurassic World
If you love Uncharted, and you also love the movie Jurassic World, the Lego Jurassic World is one video game that you have to include in your collection.
- Here you need to collect studs. And the studs that you collect have different denominations.
- There are silver, purple, gold as well as blue studs for you to collect.
- You have humans as well as dinosaurs in the game.
- Each have some unique abilities, which goes to make the game more interesting.
- There are able to grow trees, dig dungs and so on.
- As a player, you go through and enjoy all the four Jurassic Park films.
- This makes it interesting, right? You play with dinosaurs and find bricks in each level of the story.
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham Asylum is a game that is packed with action and adventure.
- The game, as the name suggests, is based on Batman, the greatest detective in the world of comics.
- This the first game in the entire batman series.
- Your role in the game is to stop the joker who is trying to seize control of Arkham Asylum.
- He is also trying to trap the Batman, which is you. He also has hidden bombs.
- So, you have to fight your way through the inmates of the asylum in order to end the plans of the joker.
- How will you do this? Enjoy the game and find out.
- With the help of forensic tools, you get to solve puzzles that are not just intricate but challenging too.
- This will keep you going till the end of the game.
Batman Arkham Knight
This is another game in the Batman series that you are sure to love. With its action and adventure, the game will keep you hooked till the end.
- Developed by Rocksteady Studios, this is the fourth game in the Batman gaming series and a sequel to Batman Arkham City.
- Batman has sworn to protect a city that has been threatened.
- This game, in fact, gives you a complete Batman experience.
- You are made to soar through the skyline, rip through the streets and so on.
- So, if all this sounds appealing to you, grab a video game today to enjoy feeling like Batman after a whole day of tough work.
Batman Arkham City
Here is another action and adventure game in the Batman series that you are going to love if you are a fan of Uncharted.
- A sequel to Arkham Asylum, this game is inspired by a comic book called Mythos.
- Here, Batman has to uncover a secret. So, you use a lot of gadgets as well as detective skills when you play this game.
- You move Batman around the prison in the city.
- You interact with characters, you undertake missions and you get new equipment.
- You unlock new areas as the story progresses.
- In the game, you are going to feel like a dark knight giving justice to an entire city.
- This is a third person game where you focus on the stealth and other abilities of the main character, Batman.
- The game is intense, with fighters flying throughout the entire city.
Raise of the Tomb Raider
If you liked tomb raider, here is another game like Uncharted that you are surely going to enjoy.
- The Rise of the Tomb Raider was developed by Crystal Dynamics. It is a sequel to Tomb Raider.
- Eleventh in the series, this game includes a lot of firearms, semi-open hubs and stealth.
- There are raids that unlock rewards and a lot of missions too. There are puzzles and challenge tombs.
- The central character is Lara Croft, who goes to Siberia to find Kitezh, which is a legendary city.
- She battles a paramilitary organization. While trying to find the city’s promise of immortality, she goes through enemies.
- This is a third person game full of action and adventure that include a lot of high octane moments.
- The environment is beautifully hostile and the cinematic survival keeps you going until the very end of the game.
Max Payne 3 – Games Like Uncharted
If you are a fan of the Max Payne series and at the same time love Uncharted, here is another game that you will like.
- The game offers you an explosive and innovative multiplayer experience with its cutting edge gameplay tech and improved visuals.
- Max Payne is a bodyguard for Rodrigo Branco and his family.
- The game is played in the third person perspective. You need to control Max Payne.
- Here you will come across a range of shooting mechanics along with a dark and twisted story that is going to keep you hooked.
- There are weapons like handguns, rifles and explosives for you to attack with.
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood is one of the most popular among the Assassin’s Creed series and another good option if you are looking for alternatives to the Uncharted game.
- A sequel to the Assassin’s Creed II, which came out in the year 2009, this story revolves around a master assassin who tries to rebuild a brotherhood in Rome.
- He does this by bringing down a tyrannical family so that the city can rejoice under the wonder and wealth of the Renaissance
- So, the game follows a journey into Rome, where you need to defeat the tyrants and for this, you will need strength as well as leadership.
- An entire brotherhood is necessary, and this becomes the heart of the game.
- You will have to choose a guild, train assassins, destroy enemies and win currency.
- All these challenges can keep you hooked throughout the entire game which can go on for more than 15 hours.
Assassin’s Creed II
A sequel to the Assassin’s Creed, this one too is an action and adventure game that you will love to spend an entire evening after work with.
- The game revolves around a man named Desmond Miles.
- Miles has escaped from an industry and with his employee Lucy Stillman’s help. As a player, you are controlling Miles. You are also controlling Ezio, whose family is betrayed and who is now an assassin.
- While you control Ezio, you can have a lot of fun as you explore many cities as well as action and stealth.
- So, this is a sandbox type of game where a player freely roams around.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
If you like role playing and action, then this is another game like Uncharted that is just for you.
- Set in the year 2027, the game takes us into the future, which makes it even more exciting.
- Developed by Eidos Montreal, this is the third in the Deus Ex series.
- The plot revolves around a SWAT officer named Adam Jensen.
- He is a security officer for Sarif Industries. His girlfriend is killed in an attack on the company.
- Adam thus tries to pursue his attackers.
- This is a first person shooter game that involves a lot of stealth. You are Adam Jensen in the game.
- You can either use a violent approach or a stealthy approach while playing this game.
- However, it is more fun when you use your cover to try to get away from the enemy in the game.
Batman: Arkham Origins
Another favourite of most players of Uncharted. Here is another game in the Batman series that is sure to keep you occupied until the very end.
- This is an action adventure video game that, as the very name suggests, revolves around Batman, the all time favorite superhero.
- The story focuses on the eve of Christmas. Some assassins are hunting for Batman.
- The game goes through an enhanced detective mode where you recreate the crime to analyse their detailed simulation.
- The story takes place in Gotham city. The game thus puts makes you glide or battle your way through those sprawling streets that can be dangerous in your quest for justice.
- Sounds exciting right? So, get your game today.
- The streets are filled with assassins, and this is what makes the game so thrilling.
- And it is here that you need to locate the criminals.
Infamous Second Son
Last on your list is the Infamous Second Son.
- This is an action adventure game and the third in the Infamous series.
- This games involves a lot of superhumans who are surrounded by a society that fears them.
- This game is the third in the Infamous series.
- The superhumans in the game are being hunted down by the society that they are surrounded by.
- So this way, you get to enjoy a lot of superhuman powers.
- You also have to make a lot of choices that can have a huge impact on your progress in the game.
- Yes, the game involves a lot of quick thinking. As a player, you control Delsin Rowe, who powers to fight against the enemy.
So, Which Game Have You Decided On?
So, here is your complete list of 20 games like Uncharted.
You have games in the Batman series and even games in the famous Assassin’s Creed series.
If you thought they could not provide you with the same entertainment like the Uncharted series, then you were wrong.
Apart from this, you also have games in other series like Tomb Raider, Just Cause, Max Payne and Deus Ex.
Who ever thought that exploring games apart from Uncharted would help you get to know a range of other gaming series?
So start today. Make your video game collection more exciting with a variety of games from different series.
Though we know that Uncharted at the end of the day will be your favorite among all of them. Have fun.
So, tell me which one of all these Games Like Uncharted is your personal favorite and why?