Top 20 Games Like Kahoot – Make Learning an Awesome Experience with These Kahoot Game Alternatives
Kahoot is a game that allows you to learn while you play.
It is an educational game that has been used in various educational institutions by more than 1 billion players every year.
Not only at school, you can also use Kahoot to enhance your learning experience anywhere else, such as at work and at home.
Kahoot provides the platform where you can create your own educational games within the platform where people can access it and play it.
The interactive features of this game can be used to enhance the learning experience of any subjects, for anyone.
With Kahoot, you can create various games that are basically offered as multiple-choice quizzes that you can access either via the browser or the app.
It has been used extensively to assess the students’ knowledge, conduct various tests, test the potential employee’s capabilities in a company, and much more.
The game was first launched in 2013, and since then, it has consistently growing its player-base to reach more than 1 billion users per year. This game is currently available only in English language.
Aside from Kahoot, there are other alternatives that offer the similar experience as this game.
These alternatives offer various ways to help enhance your kids coding learning experience via multiple-choice quizzes and other methods
Our list of alternative Games like Kahoot
Here are the top 20 games like Kahoot, which can help you make learning an awesome experience:
Plickers is a platform that allows you to create formative assessment tests that you can use for your students.
With this platform, teachers can create any type of poll for their students and get their responses as quickly as possible.
It can also be cast to the screen in order for the students to be able to see the responses in real time.
This platform has been used by millions of students in a variety of classrooms to enhance their learning experience.
- It is very easy to create any type of assessment tests or poll that students will love.
- You can get a fast response from the students in the classroom.
- You can project the results on the screen so that the students can see it in real time.
- It helps enhance the interactivity of learning in the classroom.
- It can be used to create classroom games.
Quizizz – Games Like Kahoot
Quizizz is a free platform that you can use to create various types of quizzes for your students.
The good thing about this platform is that it is free to use. You can create various quizzes to help the students to interact more with you during their learning sessions.
You can also use the quizzes to assess and review the progress in their learning.
It can be used anywhere in class and at home.
- This platform is free to use.
- You can find millions of quizzes that have been created by other teachers on this platform.
- It allows the students to engage at their own pace.
- It can be integrated with Google Classroom.
- It helps students learn and engage more in the classroom.
Socrative is the professional classroom app that can help you create assessment tests for your students, review their understanding about your lessons, having fun games in the classroom, and increase the students’ engagement.
With this app, you can test and grade your students easily, and you can also evaluate their progress based on the quizzes that they have taken from you.
- It can help you engage with your students more effectively.
- You can create quizzes that require instant feedback from the students.
- You can create various personalized activities for different students.
- You can grade your students in real time.
- It can be accessed from various platforms, and it is 100% free for the students.
Aakash iTutor is a learning platform that can be used by students to learn about various things.
With this platform, you can choose your learning method, whether you want it being sent to you in a memory chip or whether you want to access the learning materials online.
With this platform, you can learn at your own pace and practice your learning in various ways.
- It offers two methods of learning: chip learning and online learning.
- You can get recorded lectures along with tests and other learning materials.
- You can learn at your own pace.
- You can access it via the web and smartphone.
- It has Doubt Resolution to help clear your understanding about certain parts of the lessons.
Quizalize is a classroom-learning platform that allows you to create a personalized learning for your students in the classroom.
It allows you to create quizzes and other fun games to maximize the engagement of your students and assess their knowledge about the lessons.
The good thing with this platform is that you can see the progress in real-time, so you can improve your teaching method from time to time.
- It allows you to see the students’ progress in real time.
- It allows you to assess their knowledge about the lessons that they are learning.
- You can engage your students by creating quizzes and other interactive games.
- It helps to increase the overall quality of your classroom.
- You can personalize the learning of your students based on their progress.
Extramarks – Games Like Kahoot
Extramarks is a learning app that makes learning fun for students.
But, not only for students, teachers and parents can also use this app to track the performance of the students together.
It helps the students to learn, practice, and test their knowledge with fun quizzes and other learning methods.
It gives them the freedom to learn at their own pace independently.
- It helps you create an immersive learning environment for your students.
- Teachers and parents can both track the progress of the students with this platform.
- It promotes independent learning for continued learning experience from school to home.
- It is based on the pedagogy Learn-Practice-Test.
- Student-parent-teacher can communicate with each other easily.
Poll Everywhere is an interactive participation app that allows you to interact and engage with your audience or class in real time.
With this app, you can create any poll or quiz and get the response from the audience as quickly as possible, in real time.
You can simply ask questions to your audience and let them give their feedback to you immediately.
You will see instant results for every poll or question that you ask them.
- It permits your audience to interact with you in real time.
- It can be used for the general audience or the students in the classroom.
- The audience can participate by visiting the website or texting their answers.
- You can see the results immediately in animated graphs.
- You can also use this app to start a discussion about certain topics.
ClassDojo is an app that allows you to build a classroom community that consists of teachers, parents, and students.
This way, the students can engage more in their learning, as they are being observed by the teachers and parents in the classroom.
This app is available for free for teachers. It allows you to create a lively community that is good for the education of the kids, while also good for the kids to connect with their families.
- It allows you to build a lively classroom community where everyone can learn and share together.
- Kids can share their moments with their parents while learning from the teachers.
- All the classroom tools are available in one dashboard.
- It is available for various platforms, whether desktop or mobile platforms.
- It is completely free for teachers forever.
Faronics Insight is a classroom management software that is designed to help increase the productivity in the classroom and also the engagement rate of the students.
This software can also help the students to become more focused in their study by minimizing the distractions that they have.
It allows you to create a collaborative learning experience where everyone is involved in their way to mastering the learning materials.
- It offers an easy classroom management that keeps the students engaged.
- It supports various operating systems.
- It allows you to create a collaborative learning experience in the classroom.
- It helps to accelerate the student learning process.
- It keeps the classroom distraction-free and increase the classroom productivity.
QuizUp is a trivia game app that allows you to access various types of trivia quizzes in one platform.
You can either play the game yourself or connect with others to play against them.
It allows you to choose the topics that you are interested in and participate in the quizzes related to those topics.
It is free to use, and it is available for both iOS and Android operating systems.
- You can play with others in real time.
- You can discover lots of topics and trivia questions related to those topics.
- There are hundreds of topics available for you to explore.
- You can discover like-minded people that you can connect with.
- It is free to use.
Trivia Crack is a trivia quiz game that allows you to challenge yourself and your friends to find out the one that is the smartest.
It has plenty of trivia questions that you can answer, which will challenge your knowledge about various topics.
This game is available in the Google Play Store, Apple App Store, and Facebook.
There are various categories to choose from, and you need to provide the correct answer for each question in order to win.
- It is a fun trivia game with a unique gameplay unlike any others.
- You can challenge your friends in various platforms.
- It contains various categories that you can choose.
- Your objective is to collect all the characters on the wheel.
- It is available for Android, iOS, and Facebook.
LearnZillion is an educational platform that allows you to deliver a smarter teaching method for any curriculum.
It helps to teach the students in the best way possible, giving them a great learning experience along the way.
You can use this platform as a teacher to give your students the best lessons, and it can also make it easier for you to track their progress.
- Teachers can easily plan their lessons, orchestrate their instructions, and act on any data.
- It can make teaching any curricula easier for the teachers, as well as students.
- It can help save the teacher’s time for up to 4 hours a week.
- Teachers can obtain detailed reports and data about the students’ progress.
- There are various LMS and SIS integrations available.
Hapara is the platform that allows you to organize every aspect of your digital learning classroom.
It is natively integrated with the G Suite and Google Classroom platforms to make learning easier for both the teachers and students.
With this platform, you can easily manage your digital classroom and organize or use any data generated from the learning experience.
- It is natively integrated with the Google Classroom and the G Suite.
- You can individualize the learning experience for each student.
- You can track the student’s browsing activity during the classroom session.
- It makes learning simple and easy, as well as make the students more productive.
- It is built for the students’ privacy and safety.
Nearpod – Games Like Kahoot
Nearpod is a student engagement platform that allows you to create interactive lessons for your students.
These interactive lessons can bring a better learning experience in your classroom and help them understand things better.
You can also find lessons created by other teachers in the database.
Other than that, you can track the progress of each student and assess their knowledge about the lessons.
- You can either create the interactive lesson from scratch or use the already-available lessons.
- You can use various activities to interact with your students in your lessons.
- You can also add music and video to improve the engagement in the classroom.
- You can generate the assessment reports after every lesson.
- You can also ask the feedback in the classroom and get the response in real time.
7 Little Words
7 Little Words is an app that allows you to challenge yourself with daily puzzles.
With this app, you will need to solve 7 different clues in order to reveal 7 different words.
The puzzle will be changed daily, so you have to keep coming back every day for new puzzles.
It is available for Android and iOS, and it is also available for the classroom.
You can also purchase the puzzle book version of this game.
- The daily puzzle provides a different challenge for you every day.
- You can play this game on Android and iOS.
- You can also use the printable puzzles for the classroom.
- The puzzle book version of this game is also available.
- There are various subjects offered in this game, such as science, social studies, learn French, and learn Spanish.
Edpuzzle is an app that allows you to create a video of your lesson to boost the students’ comprehension about it.
You can simply pick a video and add your own customization to make it a presentable lesson for your students.
You can also create various sections for your video and track how many times the students watched each section.
It can help you to engage more with your students.
- It is one of the best ways to create videos for your lessons.
- It helps save your time and increase the classroom engagement.
- You can track how the students learn from your videos easily.
- It is easy to create a video lesson with this app.
- You can use this app on Android and iOS for free.
Quizlet provides free learning tools and flashcards that can help increase the grades of students in your classroom.
This platform helps students to learn their subjects more easily and remember important things related to their subjects.
It has been reported that 90% of students who are using this platform have their grades improved.
There are various subjects available to learn in this platform.
- There are various learning tools and flashcards available.
- It helps improve the grades of your students.
- Hundreds of millions of Study Sets are available.
- There are various subjects that are available to learn.
- It helps the students to master their subjects effectively.
BookWidgets is a platform that allows you to create interactive exercises for your classroom.
You can also grade the tests or exercises automatically.
This platform can help you to motivate your students to learn about their subjects and increase their engagement.
There are various templates that you can choose to make your interactive exercises the way you want.
- It helps motivate your students and increase classroom engagement.
- You can save time in creating the tests and grading it for your students.
- There are various templates to use for your interactive exercises.
- You can also provide feedback directly to each student.
- You can integrate it with Google Classroom and other platforms.
Google Classroom is a platform owned by Google, which provides a free web service for teachers to create a digital classroom for a better learning experience.
With this platform, you can easily share files with your students, as well as creating and distributing assignments without the use of papers.
It also has the tool for you to grade your students directly on this platform.
- It helps you to create a digital classroom where learning can be done without using papers.
- You can connect with various Google services in your digital classroom.
- It is a free web service that you can access without paying any subscription.
- You can create, distribute, and grade assignments easily.
- You can also communicate with the students easily and archive your courses when they are done.
Explain Everything is an interactive whiteboard platform where you can turn your ideas into interactive presentations.
Also, it allows you to collaborate with others while using the interactive whiteboard.
You can put any type of files on your whiteboard to make your presentation even more engaging and compelling for your audience.
It can be used in various settings, such as schools, businesses, regular presentations, and many more.
- It is easy to put your ideas into interactive presentations with this tool.
- You can add various files to your whiteboard.
- You can present your ideas in any way you want to your audience.
- Screen-casting your whiteboard videos can be done easily.
- It has the collaboration element that allows you to collaborate with your audience during the whiteboard presentation.
For the students, learning can often be boring.
Being in the classroom with others while learning the subjects that they are not interested in might bring a bad learning experience for them.
However, if you can make the learning experience even more fun and engaging, that will be a different story.
With the app like Kahoot, you can create various interactive lessons, quizzes, exercises, and tests in your classroom and make it livelier than before.
With these apps, you will interact with your students digitally and get the immediate response from them.
You can also assess their knowledge and comprehension about various subjects from your dashboard, making the learning experience easier for both the teachers and the students.
These are the apps that you can use as the alternative to Kahoot, which will provide you with various learning tools that help boost the classroom experience significantly.
Some of these apps can also be used for other settings, such as work or business settings, to make it easier for you to interact with your audience in your presentation.
So, what are you waiting for? Use these Games Like Kahoot to create a fun and interactive learning experience for your students today. Most of them are available for free!