FarmVille Freak Guide to Super Crops
To the delight of many out-0f-work FarmVille Freaks, FarmVille introduced Super Crops today! These brand new crops give players who have already mastered regular crops, Greenhouse crops, and English Countryside crops a new mastery challenge.
What are Super Crops?
Super Crops are a giant version of regular crops that will provide farmers with more Farm Coins, XP, Bushels, and another Mastery Sign – a golden one to be exact. When planted on your farms, Super Crops are physically larger than regular crops (even those that have been fertilized). Currently not all crops have a Super Crop version.
Super Crops (Released on July 21, 2011)
- FarmVille Super Cotton
- FarmVille Super Pink Aster
- FarmVille Super Cranberry
- FarmVille Super Grape
- FarmVille Super Pumpkin
- FarmVille Super Pepper
- FarmVille Super Strawberry
- FarmVille Super Watermelon
- FarmVille Super Yellow Melon
How do I grow Super Crops?
1. Pre-Mastery Requirements: To access Super Crops you will need to first master the Super Crop’s regular version. For example, before you can grow Super Strawberries, you will need to have mastered regular Strawberries.
2. Ask Friends for Help: Once the regular crop version is mastered, you will still see the Super Crop version locked in the FarmVille Market. The next step is to get help from your FarmVille friends by “Asking Friends for Help”. To do this simply go to the FarmVille Market and click on the “Locked” button which will take you to a page where you can select friends to help. Another way to ask friends is by clicking on your Mastery Sign of the regular version.
You need a total of 6 friends helping for each crop.
If you’d like to jump ahead and bypass asking friends for help it’ll cost you Farm Cash. You can skip this step by purchasing at 3 Farm Cash per friend or a total of 18 Farm Cash if no one has helped you.
3. Purchase Super Crop Seeds: Now that your friends have helped, all you need to do is purchase Super Seeds from the FarmVille Market and start growing!
Mastering Super Crops
Super Crops can be mastered just like any other FarmVille crop. There are three star Mastery levels and after reaching the last level you will be rewarded with a Golden Mastery Sign for you to display on your farm. If you’d rather not show off your achievements, it can also be stored. When harvesting Super Crops you can find Bushels but instead of getting just one Bushel, you will receive 4 Bushels of the regular version.
Super Mastery Rewards
- Super Mastery Level 1 – 1,000 Farm Coins and 50 XP
- Super Mastery Level 2 – 3,000 Farm Coins and 150 XP
- Super Mastery Level 3 – 10,000 Farm Coins and 500 XP
Super Crop Name
Mastery Level 1
Mastery Level 2
Mastery Level 3
|Grape||600||1800||5400||4||24 hrs (1 day)|
|Watermelon||400||1200||3600||10||96 hrs (4 days)|
|Pepper||600||1800||5400||4||24 hrs (1 day)|
|Pink Aster||600||1800||5400||4||24 hrs (1 day)|
|Yellow Melon||600||1800||5400||10||96 hrs (4 days)|
Will you be growing Super Crops on your farm and mastering them?