Top 20 Destiny 2 Pulse Rifles – Selection of the Best Pulse Rifles You Can Use in Destiny 2
Destiny 2 is an online multiplayer first-person shooter game that was released in 2017 as the second installment of the Destiny franchise.
The game is developed by Bungie, and it is available in PS4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, and Google Stadia.
Aside from being a first-person shooter game, the game also has elements of action RPG, allowing you to level up your characters to become stronger in the game.
The game is currently available as a free-to-play game.
In Destiny 2, you can use various types of weapons to fight your enemies.
The weapons that you can use range from rifles, bows, shotguns, grenade launchers, sidearms, and plenty other weapon types.
One of the weapons that is considered reliable and has seen many uses in this game is the Pulse Rifles.
Different from other types of rifles, the Pulse Rifles are the weapons that are suited to be used to combat enemies in most situations in this game.
It is good to be used as a standard weapon if you want to go through this game easily and smoothly.
There are lots of Pulse Rifles that you can use in this game, and each one of them can provide different features for you.
They have different damage-dealing capabilities, impact capabilities, range capabilities, and so on.
Related:Top 25 games like Skyrim,Top 25 Games like Agario
Below is the List of Best Destiny 2 Pulse Rifles
Here are the top 20 Pulse Rifles that you can use in Destiny 2 to help you go through the game with ease:
Bygones-Destiny 2 Pulse Rifles
Bygones is a legendary kinetic pulse rifle that has the adaptive frame which is sturdy and reliable to use.
The barrel can be adjusted between lightly vented and balanced.
The magazine can also be adjusted between increased magazine size with slower reloading time and fast reloading time.
It can be used as a fully automated weapon, and you can increase the damage of this weapon if you reload it after killing an enemy.
- It is a reliable and sturdy weapon to use throughout the game.
- It can be used as a fully automated weapon.
- You can increase the damage every time you kill an enemy.
- It has various possible barrels to set the weapon’s balance.
- It has various possible magazines to set the reload speed.
More Information: https://d2.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Bygones
Blast Furnace is the legendary pulse rifle with its main perk being called Aggressive Burst, allowing you to shoot fire in two bursts and damage your enemies hard with it.
On the barrel type, you can use either superior scope or far scope.
The superior scope allows you to increase your zoom range to medium and highlight your targets, whereas the far scope allows you to perform long zoom and increase your handling speed.
This weapon uses tactical magazine, allowing you to increase magazine size, stability, and reload speed.
- You can decrease reload time by performing precision kills.
- You can increase the precision damage when you hit the body of your target.
- The fires can hit hard to the enemies and deal high damages to them.
- You can choose between superior scope and far scope.
- The tactical magazine allows you to increase the stability and reload speed of this weapon.
More Information: https://d2.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Blast_Furnace
Outbreak Perfected belongs to the exotic pulse rifle category, featuring the perk called The Corruption Spreads, which allows you to attack enemies using nanite swarms for precision kills and rapid damages.
It uses a weighty barrel extension that increases the attack range of the weapon.
With this weapon, the more nanite swarms that you put on your enemies, the more damages that you can deal.
- It can inflict rapid damages to your enemies using nanite swarms.
- It can be reloaded shorter if you are able to perform precision kills.
- It can shoot in longer distances if you equip the Accurized Rounds magazine.
- It is an exotic weapon worth having in this game.
- You can easily deal damages to multiple enemies using a single fire.
More Information: https://d2.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Outbreak_Perfected
Vigilance Wing belongs to the range of exotic weapons in Destiny 2, featuring Harsh Truths as its main intrinsic perk.
It fires five-round bursts that can devastate many enemies at the same time.
This weapon is capable of giving you the regenerative health effect when you have a nearby ally killed.
Aside from that, it also gives an effect of increased movement speed.
It uses the Alloy Magazine, which allows you to reload the weapon faster when it is out of ammo.
- It uses a balanced barrel, which allows you to increase various aspects of the weapon, such as the firing range, handling speed, and stability.
- The performance of this weapon will be increased if you are the last man standing in your team.
- It uses the Composite Stock, allowing you to increase handling and stability.
- It is a great weapon that performs well in the Crucible.
- It can damage many enemies at the same time in a single shot.
More Information: https://d2.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Vigilance_Wing
Go Figure is a legendary pulse rifle that you can use in Destiny 2, providing you with Aggressive Burst, which shoots two burst fires that deal lots of damages to your enemies.
You can choose between two main magazines for this weapon, which are Appended Mag if you want to have a higher capacity magazine, and Accurized Rounds if you want to fire in a longer distance.
This weapon allows you to deal more damages if you reload the weapon after killing an enemy.
- It can deal great damages to your enemies in a single fire.
- You can increase your damage-dealing potential after each kill.
- It is best to be used while crouching, as it will increase the stability, accuracy, and handling of this weapon.
- You can choose between higher capacity magazine and long-distance magazine.
- Various scopes can be attached to this weapon.
More Information: https://d2.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Go_Figure
Right Side of Wrong
Right Side of Wrong is a legendary pulse rifle in Destiny 2 that you can use to shoot two-burst fires in one trigger.
The magazines that can be used for this weapon are Accurized Rounds and Steady Rounds.
The Accurized Rounds magazine allows you to fire at longer distances with high damages to your enemies.
The Steady Rounds magazine allows you to control your recoil better with your weapon, which increases the weapon stability a great deal.
- It can impact heavy damages to your enemies.
- You can control the recoil for this weapon for greater stability.
- You can fire longer distances with this weapon using the Accurized Rounds magazine.
- You can increase the precision damage for this weapon once you land a body shot.
- The more damage that you inflict to your enemies, the more stable this weapon will be.
More Information: https://d2.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Right_Side_of_Wrong
Redrix’s Broadsword is the legendary pulse rifle that you can use to deal high damages to your enemies.
However, the firing of this weapon is quite slow when compared to other pulse rifles.
You can increase the accuracy of firing for this weapon by steadying your position and aim this weapon to lower areas.
It has a stable barrel that you can attach to the weapon, improving its stability and recoil direction.
- While it might be slow, it can cause heavy damages to your enemies.
- It has a stable barrel attachment that increases stability and recoil direction.
- With High-Caliber Rounds, you can knock your enemies backwards while shooting them.
- You can decrease the load time of this weapon the more you perform precision kills.
- While in Outlaw, reloading this weapon will help you improve the rates of fire.
More Information: https://d2.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Redrix%27s_Broadsword
Nightshade (the regular version) is a legendary-type pulse rifle in Destiny 2 that allows you to fire your enemies while moving quickly due to its excellent handling.
It is lightweight, and you can use either Tactical Mag or Armor-Piercing Rounds as the default magazine.
The Tactical Mag allows you to improve the weapon’s stability, reload speed, and magazine size.
Meanwhile, the Armor-Piercing Rounds magazine allows you to increase your firing range and deal extra damages to enemies with shields and other protections.
- This weapon has an excellent handling that allows you to move fast while firing your enemies.
- The lower your ammo number, the more stable and accurate your weapon will be.
- You can deal more damages to your enemies when you reload after killing an enemy.
- It can be attached with various scopes, such as Red Dot Micro, Red Dot MOA 2, and Rifle Scope ST.
- It can be equipped with Armor-Piercing Rounds, which can penetrate armors and shields worn by your enemies.
More Information: https://d2.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Nightshade
Graviton Lance is an exotic pulse rifle weapon that has Black Hole as its main intrinsic perk.
The Black Hole perk allows you to create a space-time hole for your second burst fire, which can damage your enemies greatly.
It uses a durable barrel called Hammer-Forged Rifling, which can help you to increase the range of fire for this weapon.
It also has Accurized Rounds for its magazine, allowing you to fire longer distances to your enemies.
- This weapon can create a hole in space-time, which will deal high damages to your enemies.
- You can kill your enemies using this weapon and cause your targets to detonate themselves.
- You can increase stability and recoil direction using Fitted Stock, but it will also make the weapon heavier.
- It can also fire long distances using the Accurized Rounds magazine.
- You can track the number of enemies killed with this weapon once you’ve master-worked this weapon.
More Information: https://d2.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Graviton_Lance
Claws of the Wolf
Claws of the Wolf is a legendary pulse rifle you can find in Destiny 2, which has the Rapid-Fire Frame, allowing you to fire rapidly at your enemies.
The frame allows you to have more ammo reserves and faster reload speed when the magazine is empty.
You can also decrease the reload time after performing precision kills at your enemies.
You can fire this weapon in full automatic mode, allowing you to perform rapid fire in a single trigger press.
- This weapon is capable of firing rapid fire to your enemies, which is good to fight multiple enemies at the same time.
- The Arrowhead Brake barrel can give you more control for your recoil and improve the handling speed.
- The Smallbore barrel can help you to increase the range and stability of this weapon.
- This weapon can be reloaded much quicker when the magazine is empty.
- It can be made to be fully automatic.
More Information: https://d2.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Claws_of_the_Wolf
Bad Juju-Destiny 2 Pulse Rifles
Bad Juju is an exotic pulse rifle that can be used to trigger fully automatic fires to your enemies in Destiny 2.
This weapon has a special feature which allows you to refill the magazines when you kill the enemies, as well as increase the damages dealt to the enemies for a short duration.
It is also equipped with a ranged durable barrel by default.
Moreover, it is fully optimized for you to control the recoil process.
- It has the main perk called String of Curses, allowing you to keep refilling your magazines every time you kill an enemy.
- The String of Curses can also increase the damages dealt by your enemies temporarily.
- It is optimized for range attacks with recoil control ability.
- Hip firing can be really stable and accurate due to its ergonomic grip.
- The ergonomic grip also increases the handling speed for this weapon.
More Information: https://d2.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Bad_Juju
Inaugural Address is a legendary pulse rifle in Destiny 2, which comes with the adaptive frame by default.
This frame makes the weapon sturdy, reliable, and well-rounded at the same time.
It can be equipped with Polygonal Rifling, which is the barrel type that is optimized for you to reduce the recoil for this weapon.
This weapon can deal more damages to the enemies when you reload it after each kill.
- It has the frame that is well rounded, sturdy, and reliable.
- You can use three primary barrel types, which are Polygonal Rifling, Fluted Barrel, and Chambered Compensator.
- The magazine can be overflowed when you perform rapid kills with this weapon.
- Fluted Barrel can help you to increase stability and handling speed.
- Chambered Compensator provides a stable barrel attachment that improves stability and recoil direction.
More Information: https://d2.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Inaugural_Address
The Time-Worn Spire
The Time-Worn Spire is a legendary pulse rifle in Destiny 2 that features the rapid-fire frame, allowing you to reload this weapon quickly when the magazine is empty.
Also, with the rapid-fire frame, you can have deeper ammo reserves that ensure a better survival for you.
It has a primary trait called Zen Moment, which is the trait that allows you to increase the stability of this weapon as you deal more damages to your enemies.
- It can use three regular barrel types, namely Hitmark IS, Red Dot Micro, and Rifle Scope SSF.
- It can shoot in rapid fire, with deeper ammo reserves and faster reload.
- Various types of scopes are available for this weapon, allowing you to shoot distant enemies easily.
- The Tactical Mag magazine allows you to improve stability, reload speed, and magazine size.
- The weapon will become more stable the more damage you deal to your enemies.
More Information: https://d2.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/The_Time-Worn_Spire
Three Graves is a legendary kinetic pulse rifle that allows you to deal high damages to your enemies.
It has the frame called High-Impact Frame, which fires slow bullets with high damages to your targets.
It is especially useful when used in the stationary position.
The barrel types used in this weapon are Model 6 Loop and Mark 15 Lens.
The Model 6 Loop is the barrel type that allows you to target enemies using red dot and medium zoom.
The Mark 15 Lens is the barrel type that has the long zoom scope and ocular sights.
- It is a kinetic pulse rifle with high damage-dealing potential.
- It can increase the reload time when you perform precision kills.
- It can be optimized for fast reloading time when you use the Flared Magwell magazine.
- You can target your enemies using red dot if you equip the Model 6 Loop barrel.
- The accuracy of this weapon can be increased significantly if you fire in a stationary position toward lower areas.
More Information: https://d2.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Three_Graves
Chattering Bone is a lightweight legendary pulse rifle in Destiny 2 that is designed to give you faster movements while firing toward your enemies.
It uses the balanced barrel type called Cockscrew Rifling, which helps to increase your handling speed, stability, and range.
It uses the magazine type called Light Mag, which is the magazine type designed to make the weapon more lightweight to allow faster movements for the user.
- The lightweight frame of this weapon allows you to move quickly in your battles.
- It has a good handling, balance, stability, and range.
- The magazine can also help you to reload this weapon more quickly.
- The last remaining ammos of this weapon can deal more damages to the enemies.
- You can also increase the damage for the enemies when you reload the weapon after each kill.
More Information: https://d2.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Chattering_Bone
Sacred Provenance is a legendary kinetic pulse rifle that allows you to shoot two-burst high damage-dealing fires, whether short range or long range.
This rifle has the magazines that can increase the range of fire and increase the magazine size as well.
It is a great weapon to be used while crouched, as the accuracy can be increased in this way.
- This weapon is designed to deal heavy damages to the enemies.
- The firing range can be increased with the Accurized Rounds magazine type.
- The magazine size can also be increased using the Appended Mag magazine type.
- It is good to be used while crouching, as you can increase its accuracy, handling, and stability in this position.
- It has a durable barrel that can increase the firing range for this weapon.
Download Link: https://d2.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Sacred_Provenance
Agenda 5 is a legendary energy pulse rifle in Destiny 2, which allows you to fire at quicker speed.
The lightweight frame of this weapon allows you to move quickly while firing this weapon toward the enemies.
It can use Impulse MS3 and Transmission MS7 barrel types, as well as Extended Mag and Flared Magwell magazine type.
- The lightweight frame of this weapon allows you to fire it while moving quickly on the field.
- It can be attached with long zoom barrel types, allowing you to fire distant enemies while maintaining its handling.
- It can reload very quickly if you equip it with the Flared Magwell magazine.
- The magazine size can be increased while equipping the Extended Mag magazine type, albeit it can slow down the reload speed.
- You can increase the stability of this weapon when you cause more damages to the enemies.
More Information: https://d2.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Agenda_5
Machina Dei 4
Machina Dei 4 is a legendary kinetic pulse rifle that you can obtain in Destiny 2, which can shoot high-impact fires to the enemies.
However, this weapon has a slow firing speed, but the firing accuracy can be improved when you fire from higher grounds with stationary position.
It can use various types of barrels, including Extended Barrel, Chambered Compensator, and Fluted Barrel.
- It can deal heavy damages to the enemies with its High-Impact Frame.
- It can overflow your magazine if you perform rapid kills on enemies without reloading.
- It can use the Appended Mag magazine type to increase the magazine size.
- Fluted Barrel can make this weapon more lightweight to increase its stability and handling speed.
- You can also apply some tactical improvements for this weapon using the Tactical Mag magazine type.
More Information: https://d2.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Machina_Dei_4
Eystein-D is a legendary kinetic pulse rifle that allows you to fire high-impact bullets to your enemies.
The barrel types that it can use include GB Iron and SD Thermal.
GB Iron can provide short zoom, while SD Thermal can provide medium zoom for this weapon.
It can use the magazine types Ricochet Rounds and Accurized Rounds.
- It can deal high-impact damages to the enemies.
- The damage dealt by this weapon will increase in the last rounds of your magazine.
- When using Ricochet Rounds, you can make the rounds to ricochet on hard surfaces.
- The accuracy of this weapon can be increased when aiming to lower grounds.
- You can use the SD Thermal scope to highlight your targets.
More Information: https://d2.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Eystein-D
Adhortative is a legendary energy-type pulse rifle that features the adaptive frame, giving more sturdiness and reliability to this weapon.
It can be used as an automatic weapon that can perform rapid fire at enemies when you hold down the trigger button. It is also highly optimized for fast reloading.
- This is a good pulse rifle to use if you want to have a sturdy and reliable weapon.
- It can be used as a fully automatic weapon.
- Using Flared Magwell magazine type, you can make this weapon to reload faster.
- It has a balanced barrel that allows you to increase its handling speed, stability, and range.
- It can deal fire-based damages to your enemies.
More Information: https://d2.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Adhortative
When it comes to dealing with lots of enemies in Destiny 2, the best type of weapons that you should use is the pulse rifles.
There are many pulse rifles that you can obtain in this game. Some of them are easy to get, while some others might be hard to get.
Moreover, for some legendary types, it will be a challenge for you to obtain these weapons.
However, once you’ve obtained a good pulse rifle, you can easily improve the chance of winning in any battle against your enemies in this game.
If you don’t know which pulse rifle to use in Destiny 2, try to get some weapons in this list. You won’t regret it!